Blogging is a weird world. We are all beavering away separately in our corners of the universe, but you know that collectively we are all probably thinking the same thing at one stage or another. So I am pretty certain that almost every blogger has had most of these thoughts at some point….so let’s just get it out there…
1. Why the hell am I doing this?! Aka am I a lunatic?
Blogging is the ultimate fusion of pleasure and pain. A bit like being whipped in virtual form..but still we go back for more.
2. Does anyone actually like what I’m writing?
3. Maybe I should just give up!
4. When the hell will my stats ever increase?
5. My god, what if I run out of stuff to write about?
6. My god, when will I ever find the time to write about all the stuff I want to write about?
The short answer is, never.
7. Is it really bad that my house is falling apart while I blog?
Yes, but if collectively our houses are falling apart then hopefully nobody will actually notice.
8. How the hell do I go about working with brands and do I even want to go there?
Don’t worry, just be awesome and eventually it will happen. Most probably even if you had thought you didn’t want to to begin with, it will probably happen anyway.
9. How the hell do I get off this hamster wheel I’ve created?!
10. I never meant it to get so serious….
What other thoughts would you add to this list? Feel free to chime in with yours in a comment below.
***Did this post tickle you? Then please go and tweet, share, like or stumble it!***