Hey mamas! It’s Thursday and you know what that means…it’s #coolmumclub linky time!!!!
So who is back to school? And how was it for you? We’re still on the count down so while I sit and bit my nails I need some serious distraction in the form of your blog posts.
But before we do, I really wanted to ask if you would spread word of my latest vlog – I’m sick of all this recent mummy blogger bashing so had to make it to stand up for all of us!
Some love for last week’s favourites….
SHINNERS AND THE BROOD
REFLECTIONS FROM ME
What do you do?– a post about the words that seem to follow us around everywhere and a possible solution to how we can stop them from being uttered endlessly.
This week I’m linking up with….
10 ways toddlers are like drunk people – you know if you think about it, the resemblance is uncanny. Classic Real Deal entertainment here.
When parents have different parenting styles – the one where your parenting styles seem to come from Venus and Mars.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo