Well helllllllo everybody and welcome back to #coolmumclub you lovely lot!
Well, I’m a little nervous to be flying solo this week as Sarah over at Mum Muddling Thru takes a well deserved extended break and knocks back the Sangrias in Espana so please be gentle with me! I will try to give you all as much love as I possibly and physically can with just the one of us at the reigns.
Before we get on with #coolmumclub business, I just had to shout loud about this hilarious book I recently discovered titled ‘Mum’ because finally! – a children’s book which both mum and kiddo can laugh at. It’s all about the chaos of the morning school run – when mum wakes up late..I think you know how the story might go…but seriously, this is good giggly fun and both me and my little girl were in fits reading this!
Now let’s rewind to last week….
We had a unanimous fave from our last run was with both Sarah and I choosing:
Letting go of the linky guilt – by Domesticated Momster. There! Finally someone said how we all feel!!!
This week I’m linking up:
A letter to the pregnant lady sitting next to me – because I was too chicken to tell her the truth about being a parent to her face
How becoming a mum changes you – fab pbloggers unite to share how they have changed since becoming a mum.
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!