Watcha peeps! and welcome to another round of #coolmumclub with me & the marvellous Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
And what a week it’s been. Other than managing to escape child free to a festival, we have mainly been obsessing about Elvis Presley singing Old McDonald Had a Farm. Am I the only one who did not know about this? Watch this – it’s totally surreal and chucklesome.
Other that, a little announcement for you all….
***Half term is once again upon us (cry or sob?) and myself and Sarah will be taking a break from #coolmumclub for a couple of weeks. The linky will be back open for business Thursday 16th June so we hope you won’t miss us to much! ***
But now on to this week….
My fave from our last run was:
I want to know what that is (a Foreigner Parody) by Silly Mummy/R is For Hoppit – I absolutely love this 80s track and this toddler version had me creasing up with laughter!
Sarah’s fave was:
Where do babies come from – by Life Love and Dirty Dishes – do you sweat bullets whenever the question is raised at home? You’re not alone…
This week I’m linking up:
10 signs you are turning into your own parents – in case you were in any doubt whether you are, now you can officially be sure.
An open letter to everyone on a plane with a toddler – got a flight coming up with a toddler? You might want to distribute this amongst the passengers.
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!