Yo ho ho me hearties! Welcome one and all for this week’s #coolmumclub extravaganza with myself and the co-hostest with the mostest Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
Before we get on with this week’s linky which by the way will now RUN ON THURSDAYS ONLY (so you have 24 hours to get it together and link people!) here’s a little something for those of you who are sick of endlessly reading story after story to your sproglets – a tongue in cheek story time for you – the parent, from me…Motherhood: The Real Deal – enjoy!
Now let’s rewind to last week….
Last week my fave was:
If you’re hippy and you know it by Sarah and Louise – our Glastonbury days may be over but at least it has prepared us well as parents!
Sarah’s fave was:
There’s a mum on the loose by Mumbelievable – because only a mum knows the chaos she can get unleash when she is finally set FREEEEEE!!!
This week I’m linking up:
What is a mum’s erotic capital – I think I might have the erotic capital of a toad! How about you?
and #Scooterproblems: My problem with the Scoot ‘N’ Pull – come on now? Pulling your child along on their scooter using a glorified bit of rope? Pah!
and Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!