Well helllllllo there campers! The sun is finally shining and we’re feeling hot hot hot over at #coolmumclub! So pull up an imaginary pina colada and make yourselves at home over at this week’s #coolmumclub with myself and the co-hostest with the mostest Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
Before we get on with the proceedings, can we just talk about Lionel Richie who has thrown his name into the hat to become a daddy again at 67! In case you missed it you can catch up on that (and even laugh at me singing!) and other news over on my parent news round up on my You Tube channel here:
Now let’s rewind to last week….
Last week my fave was:
LIFE IN THE MUM’S LANE
Do you ever lose yourself by Life in Mum’s Lane – a lovely little poem about the ups and downs of personal identity in parenting
Sarah’s fave was:
THE IDENTITY THIEVES
Attention mothers – put on your oxygen masks first! – a reminder that we all need a little space to breathe to be able to survive as mothers!
This week I’m linking up:
Why I’ve come to hate the word “cuddle” – my god, I thought I would never say it, but there….I have!
How to return to work after baby – I get some one on one time with a career coach to get all her insider tips and advice
and Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!