WAHHHHHHHHH WE’RE BACK!!!!!
Like a Phoenix from the flames #coolmumclub is back and coming at ya woooo!
Hope you all survived the summer, and even managed to enjoy it a little and now it’s time for us to pop open the virtual prosecco and celebrate #coolmumclub reunion styleeee.
My fave link up was….
TEA OR WINE
41 things I’ve learnt in 41 years by Tea or Wine – an incredible wise post full of sense and learnings…go ahead and soak it up.
Sarah’s fave was….
Frankie says Relax – hey you! you need to relax! and here’s some ideas how…
This week I’m linking up with…
Mind my lady bits – the 10 best (AHERM!) names for a vagina – be warned, you WILL spit your tea out laughing at this. Nuff said.
The problem with children’s TV shows these days – amped up, schmamped up…seriously Postman Pat and Thomas The Tank Engine need to take a chill pill
And Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!