Well hello hello one and all!
It was so lovely to be reunited with you all last week and you’re just as a lovely as ever you lot! Hoping that those who had the back to school/first days of school survived the shock last week and that you’re all feeling a little more chill this week!
And in the spirit of chilling, if you have a mo do grab a cuppa and watch my latest mum story time on the vlog:
So now for our faves from last week….
GUMDROPS AND THE BEAR
Why we don’t own our children – they’re on loan – a gorgeously written post about how our children are ours to bring up and raise…but that is all.
Sarah’s fave was….
One month in Insta snaps – utterly gorgeous pics of mumma, the new bubba and fam..check them out!
This week I’m linking up with…
If you could okay Google parenting – classic MTRD humour complete with all singing all dancing gifs to make you LOL!
What is it really like….having 7 children – sheesh if you think you can’t live without coffee to get you through the day check out the life of a mum with seven sproglets!
And Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!