Hey hey everybodyyyyyy!
What a wicked week we had last week. So many awesome posts you lot should be proud of your mad blogging skills!
In the MTRD camp it’s been a mad week of cheering on the amazeballs Absolutely Prabulous and Polly from Right Royal Mother at the Mad Blog Awards who will always be winners in my book, as well as Baby Brain Memoirs who did us all proud. In other news, my little started nursery school this week and I am basically on the brink of crying ALL THE TIME for some inexplicable reason…
THE KITSCHY MUMMA
Just the one please – a post which basically took the words from my mouth on why she has decided to only have one child #kindredspirits.
Sarah’s fave was….
The drive home – woah! probably the worst road trip ever? Most definitely!
This week I’m linking up with…
10 thoughts every blogger has probably had at one stage – all our neurosis and blogging anxieties wrapped up into one entertaining post – I dare you to tell me this isn’t true!
5 family breakfast ideas in a hurry – if you hate the pressure of breakfast as much as me, this could just be your salvation!
And Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!