Ciao a tutti!
That’s Italian speak for hello everybody because for this week’s #coolmumclub I’m taking a little breather over in Italy for my birthday/8th year anniversary with Mr C! But fret not, you can still link up right here, right now…
If you want to feel the #coolmumclub Insta love then check out how here.
Right now it’s time to play favourirtes! So this week my fave was…
The Alternative Guide to Parenting – a no BS guide to parenting that is way more useful than any book out!
Sarah’s fave was….
AND OTHER IDIOTS
When your kids are being dicks and everything’s s*** – because we all have these days and if you’re having one…you need to read this!
This week I’m linking up with…
What is it really like… going through IVF treatment? – if you’ve ever wondered what it’s like being on this rollercoaster, find out in this post.
5 tips for keeping your energy up as a busy mum – can you barely make it through the day? You might need these then.
And Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!