Hello hello we meet once again!
Well hope you’re survived the half term/back to school/Halloween crazy and hurrah! if you did because now we can have a good old catch up over at this week’s #coolmumclub! with me and the fantabulous Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
Well it feels like we are marching well and truly on to the end of the year now, and with that in mind….psssst!…I’m going to let you into a secret and reveal the hot baby names for 2017 in my latest vlog here as predicted by fellow parenting blog Milk Drunk Diary….complete with….ummm….a scabby plastic baby on set!
My fave was…..
THE BUTTERFLY MOTHER
Honest Mums Vs Perfect Mums – A lovely tribute to all Good Enough mums out there which are leading the way in this parenting thing.
Sarah’s fave was…
Inspire: Seven things I learned from Melanie C – listen up folks, some words of wisdom here from the former sassy sister of pop!
This week I’m linking up with….
10 things I didn’t expect I’d be as a mum – classic truths from Real Deal HQ featuring all those all lovely GIFS to make you lol.
How to move you toddler from a cot to a bed – probably one of the most nerve wracking times in my parenting career thus far….find out how I made it through unscathed.
And Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!