Brrrrrr! and welcome to a rather aptly chilly #coolmumclub!
Winter has finally fully arrived, hopefully all the fireworks have finally fizzled out your end (come on, enough already!), and now the count down to Christmas is…. on (eek!). Yes I have even already donned a Christmas hat in the name of blogging & vlogging in my latest vlog here whilst holding an….ermmmm…Frozen clock (shock, horror)!
Right then, and now it’s time to give a big whoop whoop to the fab posts of last week – of which there were many!
My fave was…..
BACK WITH A BUMP
How to be an eight year old – talking in riddles and hurling insults….I think we’d all be pretty good at fooling those around us we were actually eight years old! Loved (and slightly frightened) by this post.
Sarah’s fave was…
RHYMING WITH WINE
The newborn instruction manual – a lyrical humorous whizz round all you need to know about surviving life with a newborn.
This week I’m linking up with….
#Mumbumproblems: The woes of a mum bum – classic hilarity about the tricky spots your changed bum seems to get you in to as its new wobbly mum-dom found self.
and Expert editions: Why dirt is good for children – hurrah! the proof is in the science. Read this, be in the know, let them get mucky, and rejoice.
Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!