WHASUPPPPPPPP #coolmumclub and welcome to this week’s #coolmumclub with myself and Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
If you’re feeling a bit like this from the week (which I certainly am!) then it’s time to let it all hang loose!
My fave was…..
Sarah’s fave was…
ROCK AND ROSES MAMA
The mum bod: Why I have accepted and am rocking my post baby body – why this mama is not trying to reclaim her former bod….respect sista!
This week I’m linking up with….
10 things parents hate about the school run – a healthy bit of school run bashing in the collaborative post with fab fellow pbloggers.
and Mum fashion problems: Would you be seen dead in a bomber jacket? – if you wore a bomber jacket first time round in the 90s, this one’s for you!
Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!