Hey hey #coolmumclub crew! and welcome to this week’s #coolmumclub with myself and Sarah from Mum Muddling Through (oooh that rhymes!).
If you’re having an argh! moment realising that Christmas is hurtling towards us now at a alarming speed, then put on a brew, and let’s take a collective break from the crazy run up. Hey, you might even want to treat yourself to a cheeky biscuit…on me! But who on earth knows what the hell that pink thing is in this cuppa anyway?
My fave was…..
NOT AN EFFING FAIRY TALE
Sarah’s fave was…
CONFESSIONS OF A CRUMMY MUMMY
I still don’t love my daughter – a brave and heart wrenching story of one mum’s struggle with PND
This week I’m linking up with….
7 types of mums who should know better – uh oh, I think we all know at least one of these!
A letter to every parent of a small child at the weekend – if you’re thinking weekend? what weekend? this is for you….
Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!