Hey did you see that – 50 big old editions of #coolmumclub! Now surely that’s something to celebrate….? Thanks for getting us this far because Sarah from Mum Muddling Through and I couldn’t do it without you lovely lot!
My fave was…..
COFFEE AND BUBBLES
AND OTHER IDIOTS
Some appalling Christmas traditions you’ll almost definitely recognise – tree arguments and present-gate…sound familiar?
This week I’m linking up with….
A guide to Instagram hashtag communities – if you’re wondering which Insta communities for pbloggers to join in with, you need this list in your life!
The honest mum blog: Why I tell it how it is on the blog – I’ve had a few people questioning some of the things I’ve written about of late, so I just felt I needed to set the record straight…
Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!