HO HO HO well it’s the very last #coolmumclub before Crimbo so put your Santa hats on, get the crackers at the ready and the mulled wine flowing (errr…well later maybe!) and let’s see this final edition for 2016 out with some #coolmumclub style (hmm but preferably not with a flashing reef around your head lol!).
And so, our final favourites for 2016 were…mine….
JUST SAYING MUM
What if it was your child – a step away from all the festive cheer to reflect on our need to teach our children kindness, and how this can be a way forward to prevent bullying
TEA CUP TORIA
An ode to Christmas -a hilarious tribute to the nightmare…oops…I mean joys of Christmas!
This week I’m linking up with….
To the imperfect mum at Christmas – feeling like a loser looking at all those amazing Pinterest Christmas craft and bakes posts? This is for you, and every other imperfect mum out there this Christmas.
Sarah is linking up with:
and School runnings
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!