Anddddddd we’re back! Well when I say back is what I mean we are all collectively dragging ourselves through the brain fog of January, in lame pursuit of our blogging mojos (hmmmm anyone seen them?).
Well the crazy of Christmas now seems a long way away and so if you’re sitting in a corner licking your wounds with a good dose of the January Blues, then let’s all cheer ourselves up by linking up our blog posts and giving each other some massive #coolmumclub blogger love….because hell knows we need it right now!
Talking of cheering each other up, if you’re sick of everyone being all smug with their New Year’s resolutions then have a little laugh at my latest vlog here:
My fave was…..
COFFEE AND BUBBLES
Missing the child you never had – a wonderfully moving post about the what ifs of being a mum
This week I’m linking up with….
10 things to remember when motherhood gets tough – for those days when you just can’t go on, this will get you through.
So you want to know what bloggers do? – fed up of people wondering exactly what you do as a blogger. Go ahead and point them in this direction.
Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!