Well hello hello one and all! So lovely to have you all back with us for this week’s #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through. Before we unleash the party in the #coolmuclub cave here’s a little…
****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***
And now on to our faves. My fave from the last run was:
THE MUM PROJECT
Living with someone with depression – an important and honest post about what it’s like to be the other person in the depression equation.
This week I’m linking up with….
10 common misconceptions made about mums – no we don’t sit around eating cake all day…haha we wish! Check out these and other annoying misconceptions about mums.
#Bloggerproblems: The real reasons why trolls bully – yup, the secrets out, and I’m going to reveal it here!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!