Hello my lovelies! Did you miss us over the half term break? Because we sure did miss you! So fab to see you all back again for this week’s #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through. And now for a big round of applause for having survived half term, or whatever being a parent has thrown at you the last week…ummm….from a monkey (sorry, random I know)!
FANCY PAPER BLOG
When parenting isn’t very Lady Mary – a Downtown Abbey related parenting post which is a must read for all DA lovers!
This week I’m linking up with….
How can we empower girls to love themselves – a must read on how we can secure the future happiness of our girls for anyone with a daughter.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!