What’s kickin’ little chickens? And welcome back for another round of the one….the only….#coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through. A warm welcome back to all of our lovely #coolmumclub tribe….members old and new!
Before we get onto this week’s link up PSSSSSST did you see my latest vlog all about the dreaded mum guilt? If you’re feeling guilty even as you read this have a watch…I’m pretty sure you’ll be nodding along with agreement on this one.
THEY CALL ME MOM
The good mommy moments – a moving lesson to us all to remember the good mummy moments and never be too busy for those little things.
This week I’m linking up with….
15 ways mums can empower each other – because mamas if we don’t have each other’s backs, who will?
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!