GOOD MORNINNNNNNNG VIETNAM! Oops, I mean #coolmumclub!
Welcome welcome one and all back to the hottest mum club there is….the #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through. A warm welcome back to all of our lovely #coolmumclub honeys!
We hope March has been treating you well thus far, and that you’ve been busy ooooooh and ahhhhhing at all the daffodils popping up. If not, have a little virtual go here:
SO HAPPY IN TOWN
EVERYONE’S BUCK STOPS HERE
My 80s teenage years vs my kid’s teenage years – yet more nostalgia for all those who were rocking it in the 80s.
This week I’m linking up with….
The 8 fears of motherhood – forget FOMO, motherhood brings with it a whole other load of fears. Classic Real Deal entertainment this week!
Top 5 things brands are looking for in a blogger – sharing this guest post which is a must read for anyone wanting to get on the ladder of working with brands, or doing more brand work.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!