Howdy doody my little #coolmumclub Easter chicks! Well we’re back for the last round of the one and only #coolmumclub with me my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through before we break for the Easter hols so let’s get linking like the linking bunnies that we are!
***We will be off for a couple of weeks or so…..so sorry if you’re going to miss us (sob! we will miss you too), but we can all reconvene on the other side of Easter stuffed to the hilt full of Easter chocolate that we know we probably should have avoided LOL! ***
PASS THE WINE
AND OTHER IDIOTS
The makings of a reluctant runner – if you’ve become a bit of a running wanker of late…this post is for you!
This week I’m linking up with….
6 reasons why mums mums love prosecco – a big fat love song to the bubbly stuff plus a chance to win a case of it!
The 10 rights of being a mum – because us mums deserve rights too!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!