Well helllllllo there my lovelies! Goodness has it been that long? Three whole weeks….feels like an eternity right? But now we’re back and ready to rock #coolmumclub with me my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through and have a good old proper catch up with our fave #coolmumclub crew! Don’t you just love being reunited? Awwwww……
And now on to our faves from the last run…..Mine was…
MUFFIN TOP MUMMY
RUN JUMP SCRAP
I love blogging but I don’t like….all the yucky things about blogging fessed up here.
This week I’m linking up with….
Growing your blog – 9 things that helped me break 10,000 page views – sharing everything I think got my blog to that holy grail right here for you lovelies
5 ways toddlers are like bad bosses – because the resemblance between bad bosses and toddlers are frighteningly uncanny!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!