Ha ha ha halllllo! Goodness can’t believe it’s #coolmumclub time already again! Hope you all had a lovely long weekend and not feeling too much on the back foot with the short week (errrr….although kinda hoping I’m not the only one who feels like this too!).
So who’s ready to rock this week’s #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through? Do I hear a yeah?
RHYMING WITH WINE
Super Mum….a hilarious parody of the all time fave book Super Worm….mum stylee!
This week I’m linking up with….
The 9 sods laws of being a mum – classic Real Deal entertainment see how many of these you have clocked up in your career as a mum to date.
Why you shouldn’t bother running ads on your blog through an ad network – the answer to the question I’ve been asked so many times about advertising explained here.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!