Hey howdy hi hi hi! And welcome back for another lovely run of #coolmumclub with me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through? As always sending major love and good vibes your way to all our #coolmumclub regular beauties and newbies!
TEA OR WINE
Dads get a raw deal….enough of the dad bashing. It’s time to celebrate the Dads!
This week I’m linking up with….
Are our phones f***ing us all up?! – is it just me that thinks this? Have a read and let me know I’m not alone on this one.
An A-Z of things we should teach our daughters – everything your daughters need to know in this beautiful collaborative post
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!