Hello hello! Is there anybody out there? Or has everybody melted into a big mum pool on the floor? If ever there was the need for some cool it was NOW so come on in everybody, have a virtual ice pop and cool down at #coolmumclub with your sweaty co-hosts myself and Sarah from Mum Muddling Through if you’re feeling like this right about now!
And now for some love for last week’s favourites….
THE PARENTING JUNGLE
MRS MUMMY HARRIS
What they don’t tell you about your body once you’ve had a baby – the truth is out here!
This week I’m linking up with….
Social media & children – how do we prepare them going forward – if you’re as worried as I am about this whole social media malarkey you’ll want to read this tips-based piece.
12 tips for making travelling with children less stressful – got a holiday on the horizon? You need this post in your life.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!