How do my lovelies! And welcome to the first #coolmumclub of July – eek! how did we get here already? Come huddle around once again for this week’s #coolmumclub with me and Mum Muddling Through and let us shout loud your blog posts – from the happy, sad, humorous, emotional, practical and challenging plus everything in-between we’ve got room for each and every one of you here so come on in, close the door and let’s get down to it!
And now for some love for last week’s favourites….
RHYMING WITH WINE
Dear person at Ikea – for each and every Smidiot….this is what needs to be said when we meet you at Ikea next. Hilarious!
This week I’m linking up with….
15 ways to feel like you’re winning as a mum (even if you might not be!) – for the days when wine o’clock couldn’t come any sooner…print this out and stick it on the fridge.
The importance of me time for mums – if you need some convincing that you need and deserve some time out then this is a must read.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!