I’m very excited to be coming on board as the co-host for the awesome #coolmumclub linky with the lovely Sarah from Mum Muddling Through, now in it’s 5th week – hurrah! Welcome one and all to the hottest linky in town..errr…..for now that is.
My favourite post from last week was How Honest Should We Be from The Speed Bump which stands up for all those honest parenting bloggers out there telling it how it really is. Hats off to them all I say. Sarah’s fave post was Living with a Dummy Addict(s) from This Mum’s Life which literally had her crying with laughter.
This week I’m linking two posts:
The 10 types of (sometimes) annoying people in your family – probably going to get into trouble for writing this but I’d love to know if you can relate to this post!
10 reasons to ditch the mum (mom) guilt – a sassy yet research-based article I recently wrote for the awesome website LoveToKnow.
and Sarah is linking up with:
So now on with the show…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.