Hello hello my chickadees!
We are continuing to feel the massive force that it is the #coolmumclub and have to say none of this would be possible without any of you! We are only as good as the bloggers who link up so please keep it coming. In return we will bribe you with virtual cake and wine.
So I just wanted to do a little holler so say Sarah & I have been keen beans and booked our early bird tickets for Brit Mums Live 2016 and wanted to know which of you lovely folk were planning on going too? We are hoping for an epic one! (we don’t get out much, you know).
And so onto this week…..
My favourite post from last week was I Made This! Taking Pride in Your Blog from Someplace Strange reminding us that we should be proud of our blogs and all we have achieved on this crazy rollercoaster ride none of us bargained for. *Virtual hip bump!*. If you need a little blog pep talk then read it here.
Sarah’s fave post was From Abstinence to Absinth – The Sex Life of A Military Housewife (ooh err!), by none other than The Real Military Housewife.
This week I’m linking two posts I’d like you to have a root around:
- To RT or not to RT? that is the question – a little blogger rant about bloggers ranting about retweets…I’d love to hear if you’re with me or against me (don’t worry, I won’t ban you from the club if it’s the latter haha!)
- Sound asleep: 5 benefits of using a sleep sack – if you’re not in on this amazing phenomenon than….duh! where have you been living…under a rock?!
Sarah is linking up with:
So now on with the show… RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.