Well helllllo there lambkins!
Holy moly, what a mammoth amount of link ups we had last week – 75!! Wah wah wee wah!!! Sending you all lots of cake and wine to all #coolmumclub members, and in the spirit of all things #coolmumclub I made a little present reminding us that yes, it IS ridiculous that we have to touch this many things in a day before we get to lay our hands on wine and cake!
And so onto this week…..
My favourite post from last week was We Need to Talk About the Conditions of My Imprisonment by This Mum’s Life. Seriously ROFL stuff!
Sarah’s fave post was Things People Say about Twins by From 3 to 5 Blog.
This week I’m linking two posts I’d like you to have a root around:
- 7 reasons parents don’t tell the truth about being a parent – after two and half years of trying to work out exactly why this is the case, I think I’ve finally cracked it!
- 8 weird things that happen when your toddler gets sick – trying to find the humour and ridiculousness in a snotty child near you soon…
Sarah is linking up with:
So now on with the show… RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.