Ho Ho Ho our little #coolmumclub elves! Well it’s the final week of #coolmumclub before Sarah and I take our break to stuff our faces full of turkey, drink far too much wine, and collapse in a pile of discarded toys and wrapping paper sobbing under a Christmas tree somewhere.
Seriously though, let’s make this one a CRACKER because we the #coolmumclub will be closing our doors until the 14th January so think of this like one big #coolmumclub pre-Christmas blow out! Let’s muster up everything we’ve got, link like our Christmas puddings depended on it, and share our posts because tis the season for giving after all!
**We hope you can make it through the Christmas period without us, only fuelled by wine and cake, and mark you diaries for the club’s reopening on 14th January!!! Christmas & New Year wishes ahoy!!!!**
And so onto this week…..
My favourite post from last week was Fairytale of New Parents by R is for Hoppit (aka Silly Mummy) – a genius little lyrical post about the reality of Christmas not living up to your expectations as new parents. L.O.V.E.
Sarah’s fave post was from Beauty Baby and Me – He’s Here! I’m a Mummy! PS Labour is HARD!! a big congrats and warm welcome to our new lovely mum and her baby boy from all of us at #coolmumclub!
This week I’m linking two posts I’d like you to have a festive poke around:
- Deck the halls with boughs oh holly (the Mum edit) – amidst all the crazy of Christmas, it’s time to poke a little fun at it all. Classic entertainment from Real Deal HQ.
- Find me a gift! 4 reasons why puzzles rule ok this and every Christmas – some inspiration for those of you still scrabbling around for Crimbo presents that won’t end up in the charity shop heap!
Sarah is linking up with:
So now on with the show… RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.