Bonjour mes amis! How goes it? Well we have all almost officially made it through the longest-feeling month of the year with all its parent challenges, ’tis almost February, and that means we can all soon looking forward to the absolute nothingness of Valentine’s Day – woot!
I have been busy trying not to feel sick over the release over my ebook INSIDE THE MIND OF A TODDLER which is now available for download by placating my tummy with lot of wine and cake. I’m not sure it has really worked. Ho hum. More on what that’s all about below.
Moving on now to YOU and the lovely #coolmumclub that we’re rocking with my supremely sassy co-host Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
Lots of stellar link ups last week from you talented bunch of lovelies. My fave was:
What Valentine’s Day is really like with children by Island Living 365 – I dare you to read this and NOT relate to it as parents!
Sarah’s fave was….Kinkeeping: Who does it in your household? by Dad Blog UK – asking the question of who keeps the family relations in your house…
This week I’m linking up with:
10 things I’ve learnt in a year of blogging – seeing as I’m pretending I haven’t wasted 12 months doing it, I might as well be useful and share my learnings with you!
My ebook is here! INSIDE THE MIND OF A TODDLER – find out what all this ebook rubbish is about and if you feel sorry for me, find out how you can download one!
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.