Roll up roll up one and all and welcome to the #coolmumclub! Well, I finally did and achieved my parenthood ambition thus far of being in a room for a full day without having to talk to ANYBODY by going on a whole day urban yoga retreat. And I even managed o sneak in some cake. Literally a new woman. Until the next toddler carnage meltdown, that is! Sending you all a bit of my Ohmmmmm in case you need it.
***Attention! Attention! Next week we will be breaking or half term but back on the 26th Feb!**
And now moving on now to YOU and the lovely #coolmumclub that we’re rocking with my supremely sassy co-host Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
From the irrational to the educational we had it all last week. My fave was:
Time to Wean (and other breastfeeding shocks) from The Less Refined Mind – the perfect summary of all the general and more weaning-based WTFness of breastfeeding.
Sarah’s fave was Dear concerned friend from Five Little Doves – a bold and brave post and massive two fingers up to people who don’t like us telling it how it is.
This week I’m linking up with:
7 signs you suffer from Melted Mum Brain Syndrome – because I know I can not be the only one to have this!!! Please let me know if you do too…
& How to secure sponsored blog posts (a newbie’s guide) – if you’re a newbie blogging thinking of venturing down this route, take a look!
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.