Check 1, 2, 3…check 1, 2, 3 is there anybody in the house? Well hellllo there #coolmumclub-bers and get set for another awesome 48 hours bonanza of #coolmumclub action with me & the amaze Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
The club was jumpin’ again last week with over 100 of you joining in the fun – sending every one of you a big old fist bump for being part of this awesome #coolmumclub community which we are growing together!
My fave from our last run was:
My Life’s Not Pinterest perfect but that’s OK by Naptime Natter. Wendy, you took the words right out of my mouth!
Sarah’s fave was 10 unexpected perks of being an expectant dad by You The Daddy, proving that Dads too can enjoy pregnancy!
This week I’m linking up with:
Future parenting trends: Being a parent in the year 2050 – will our parenting struggles all be made easier with an army of robots? Find out what my predictions have in store for us.
A parent’s prayer for the challenges of parenting – if you’re having a tough, this tongue in cheek post is for you!
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.