Hello hello one and all my how we have missed you! We hope you all survived the Easter ache and now are mortified at the insane amount of chocolate you ate!
I’m back from out trip to Copenhagen where my toddler firmly reminded me every day that a holiday no longer holds the same meaning as a parent. Before we get onto this week’s #coolmuclub I have a major grovel….
***If you have been loving my blog posts then please nominate me in the MADS & BiBS Blog Awards***
OK public announcement over, now it’s time to get this fun and frivolity started with the one…the only….#coolmumclub with me & the marvellous Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
My fave from our last run was:
Sex – by The Adventures of Beta Mum – I just loved this funny and cute doodle post about what having sex as parents looks like
Sarah’s fave was:
Are You Guilty of Competitive Tiredness by Confessions of a Crummy Mummy – time to fess up!
This week I’m linking up with:
6 reasons why I won’t be getting a designer vagina – yes really it’s a thing! And there, I said it.
& Should bloggers be expected to write for free – well, what do you think?
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!