Ahoy me hearties! It’s good to see you all again after a whizz bang return of the #coolmumclub last week we missed you all greatly and were so happy to be reunited with you all!
My exciting news this week is that I’m stepping up as an ambassador for Oxfam’s #DressByTheKids Day on 29th April. If you’d like to find out more about how I’m going to look like a numty for the day as my tot dresses me you can do so here.
***If you’d like to sponsor me and help raise whatever we can to support Oxfam in their fight against poverty you can kindly do so HERE.***
OK grovel over, now it’s time to get this fun and frivolity started with the one…the only….#coolmumclub with me & the marvellous Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
My fave from our last run was:
When motherhood becomes too much by One Messy Mama– the perfect post for any parent having a bad day
Sarah’s fave was:
The Oops Files 8: Mum Revised – if you haven’t checked out this hilarious guest blogger series over on Absolutely Prabulous…uhhh…where have you been?!
This week I’m linking up with:
The A B C of parental sex – classic Real Deal utter nonsense and humour…yes I managed to devise a whole alphabet of parent sex opportunities!
Expert Editions: How to raise girls – a gold dust interview with the incredible author by the book of the same name, if you have a daughter, you need to read this.
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!