Howdy dudey folks! How are you fine people doing this week? Hopefully you are surviving this arctic train crash of a so-called Spring week we have been having!
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week – almost everyone played by the new rules of only one link up per post apart from a few rebels you naughty ones you know who you are – but we’re all about second chances over here ;-)!
Before we get started, here’s a little something for your amusement. The other week I got rail roaded by our postie into taking on a bit part in a music promo vid. So, here you go….here’s two minutes worth of me pretending very badly to be a newsreader. Yup, I’m certainly winning in life if this is anything to go by LOL!
My fave from our last run was:
Picture perfect parenthood: By Whinge Whinge Wine – on why all that blimmin’ stock photography has totally skewed our idea of parenthood. Thanks for that.
Sarah’s fave was:
Landing on another planet – by Mummy Rules, on how becoming a mother is basically like…landing on another planet!
This week I’m linking up:
The 5 harsh reality checks of parenthood – how many of these have YOU had?
My worst fashion mistakes revealed – can it get any worse on #DressedByTheKids day – have a laugh at some of my juicy past fashion faux pas!
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!