Well helllllllllo there!
What a week it has been…a week of highs and lows. For those who made it through to the BiBs and MADS Finals…huge congrats! To those who have been crying into their coffee for not getting through…like me…well just know that you are still awesome regardless!!!
Now it’s time to turn our attention to the next big flurry in the #pblogger calendar – Brit Mums Live…and so here is a….
***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***
So Sarah and I thought it would be AWESOME for us all to be able to get together somehow and not leave things to chance. So we’re putting together a little list of all those going with the hope we can organise a little #coolmumclub meet up at some point during the day. If you are going and would like to meet up with your #coolmumclub crew then please head over to this form (permission needed to access – oooh top secret!) and leave you name and email so we can arrange!
Right then, it’s time get this show on the road with the one…the only….#coolmumclub with me & the marvellous Sarah at Mum Muddling Through!
My fave from our last run was:
Freedom from family and children for six whole days by Dad Blog UK – need a bit of escapism? Live vicariously through this post.
Sarah’s fave was:
Please leave my husband alone by Just Saying Mum – a thought provoking post with a huge response…
This week I’m linking up:
15 kid inflicted injuries every parent has – how many of these have YOU had?
Could swearing be the most effective way of coping with the stress of being a parent? – finally, us potty mouths have been vanquished!
Sarah’s linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!