So we are now a few months into the three year old aka the threenager parenting stage and I have to say….it does have a special combination which makes the threens a particularly delightful challenge as a parent. Let me break it down for you here with a little help from some unlikely suspects whose attributes seem to be embodied in the threenager (or at least mine):
1. The total CRAZY of the Tazmanian Devil
2. The random musings of a famous philosopher or professor (aka Professor Dumbledore)
3. The madness of Animal from the Muppets
4. Some Jay Z swagger
5. The bumbling lunacy of Basil Fawlty
6. The kamakaze-ness of Charlie Sheen
7. The diva-dom of Mariah Carey
8. The cuteness of an over excited puppy
9. The unrelenting affection of a mad cap Elf
10. The sulkiness of Bart Simpson
A THREENAGER OF COURSE
Worse than a toddler? You decide.
Does this describe your threenager? What other attributes would you add? Come share this could be fun!
***Did this post tickle you? Please give it a share, tweet or stumble if so!***