Hello gorgeous people! It’s so good to see you all here again. I hope you all survived the long weeks of summer with your sanity in tact and if you are all back to school that you are finding your groove again.
As you may or may not know I hadn’t been very well over the summer break (more on that below) and took a big break from everything so it’s even sweeter to be back here once again.
Last #coolmumclub’s favourites:
Ten stunts small children try to pull while playing eye spy – this one is so true and had me in stitches. Read on for a well earned giggle!
Mums, have you found your happy place? – because we all need a happy place right? What’s yours?
This week I’m linking up with….
I don’t know if it’s my daughter going into year 1 this year but I just feel like everything is flying way too fast. A bit of an usually gushy one from me.
The last few months have been a rough old ride and now I’m finally ready to share the chaos my body has been dragging me through here.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo