Hello gorgeous people! How are we all? Feeling all nice and Autumnal? Good, then come inside and cosy up, put on a brew and let’s get down with some Autumn vibes for this edition of #coolumclub!
Last #coolmumclub’s favourites:
MRS MUMMY HARRIS
How I increased my monthly views by 3000% in less than 6 weeks – this is a must read post for anyone who is hoping to make some serious blogging gains through Pinterest!
A ROSIE WORLD
Wedding season: what I wore – take a whirlwind ride around a colourful array of wedding outfits courtesy of Rosie.
This week I’m linking up with….
If you want to spend less time scratching your arse and more time getting the most out of your blogging tie, then you need to read this!
My tribute to any woman who has ever struggled to have the baby she so desperately longed for.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.