Hello my lovely readers. I really can’t believe it but the end of term is here today and that means that I’ll be taking my annual blog break for the summer to focus on mumming and spending time with my daughter and so I’m writing this to say bye bye for the summer!
Another school mum sent this around our class whatsapp chat and it really made me laugh – so true! – so I just had to share it with you….
The question is will we all look like good old Audrey god bless her come September?
Anyhoo, although I will be mainly be disappearing until September, I have some lovely guest post blogs coming up over the next few weeks to keep things ticking along, and well – you never know…I may get itchy fingers and make the occasional appearance too if I manage to steal the odd hour here or there to do so (hey, you can only be hopeful!).
In the meantime, I’m leaving you with some useful posts to help you get through the summer holidays…I hope these help!
- How to keep parenting positive over the summer holidays
- 12 tips for surviving the school holidays
- 9 mini mindful mum moments to try today (because you’re going to need these at some point)
- 12 tips for making travelling with children less stressful
- 15 awesome family packing tips
- Top tips for a day at the beach with the kids
- 7 summer crafts for children (to keep the littles busy)
- 15 + garden play ideas (ditto!)
- 12 tips for less back to school stress (gah! I said it!)
Have a fantastic summer everybody and see you on the other side!