Hello beautiful mamas and how are we all doing this week? We have been snot bags and rot bags this end so looking forward to being cheered up with lots of your fab posts this week.
Before we crack on, in case you missed it my latest Mama Loves is now up on my You Tube channel. Do pop over and have a watch if you haven’t already!
Some love for last week’s #coolmumclub favourites….
LETTERS TO MY DAUGHTER
To my best friend who just became a mother – wise words to a new mum that quite frankly every woman who has just become a mother should read.
This week I’m linking up with….
Oh do stop – people are not whinging about childbirth – my words to THAT Daily Mail author who actually said women should stop whinging about childbirth – pah!
5 ways to to take five minutes for yourself in the morning – yes mamas, it’s time to breathe in this crazy carnage that is mamalife. Here’s how…
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo