Annnnnnd we’re back! My my it’s only been a two week gap but honestly it feels like such an age! So good to be back at the helm of #COOLMUMCLUB because we’ve missed you and your blog posts like crazzzzzy! How are you all my hunnies? I hope life is treating you well and looking forward to catching up with you all.
Before we kick off you may have see pictures of me wearing a ridiculous wig being banded about for Novembhair and I can now reveal the hilarious video in which this happens is now live – as it’s for charity please do watch, like and share the s*** out of it if you can that would be amazing! I promise you will LOL hard too.
Some love for last #coolmumclub favourites….
BEAUTY BABY AND ME
A MUM AT WORK
15 signs you’re a working parent – the truth about being a working parent laid out crystal clear here.
This week I’m linking up with….
To the mummy who shouted at her child – for anyone who has had a rough day or week recently this one is for you.
Blogging tips: 6 things to do when you’ve got writer’s block – for the times when you have totally lost your blogging mojo, some tried and tested strategies that could help to lift the fog.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo