Well hello my lovelies! And a big welcome back to #coolmumclub! As I write this I’ve just sent my little girl off to school for the first time so lord knows I’m happy to see you and have a bit of company here because I could certainly use it! Because although I should be feeling like this….
Some love for last week’s favourites….
EVERYONE’S BUCK STOPS HERE
I AM RIVER
Myths about Down Syndrome – a brilliant and informative post which dispels the myths and shines a light on the truth about having a child with Down Syndrome.
This week I’m linking up with….
Gender stereotypes in children: Why I sword-fight with my daughter – damn the people who think she should be a pretty princess…I’m having none of it!
I can’t get my child dry at night – but that’s ok – I speak out on our struggles to get our daughter dry at night and why I’ve finally accepted it is what it is.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo