Hello my beauties and a big old Autumnal welcome to you all! I hope the week has been treating you all well and that you’ve been enjoying the year’s last smile of Autumn which we have been having this week.
***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***
So this weekend sees lots of peeps going to Brit Mums Live – can we have show of hands of who’s going? Please leave a comment or Tweet us if you are because Sarah and I would love to find you there.
Some love for last week’s favourites….
THE MUMMY BUBBLE
Everything you need to know about becoming a mum of two – in case you didn’t know, it’s spelled out for you right here!
This week I’m linking up with….
15 + ways to teach our daughters to be body positive – let’s set the paving stones to ensure our girls can love themselves, starting with this!
The ugly side of blogging – because although I love blogging, it ain’t always rosy – I blow the lid off some of the negs here
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo