Hello you lovely lot! And what a week it’s been. It was so fantastic to see so many of you at Brit Mums Live and for those who didn’t make it I really hope we all get to meet next year. Quite frankly, between that and my Good Morning Britain appearance (watch it here) there has been so much excitement….and so I’m really looking forward to decompressing a bit and reading all your fab blog posts this week…
Some love for last week’s favourites….
SO HAPPY IN TOWN
Imagine how sweet life would be if…– basically all of those things that are a massive pain in the ass in life – wouldn’t it be nice if they didn’t happen yeah?
This week I’m linking up with….
Children at weddings – a.k.a weddings according to a 4 year old – blogging proof that in fact little people are out to sabotage every wedding they go to. Have a laugh on me!
50+ blogger tips on blogging, vlogging and social media from Brit Mums Live – I share all the nuggets of wisdom I gleaned from BML here – hope they are useful!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo