Hey gorgeous gals! And how are we all doing this week? It was so good to have you all back at the #coolmumclub last week…as ever so many fab blog posts to catch up on by you lovely lot! This last week has been manic and definitely starting to feel the pre-Christmas crush – agh! How can that even be possible mid November? Must be something to do with this crazy blogging world we live in. Anyhoo, it’s time to get with the #coolmumclub programme:
Some love for last #coolmumclub favourites….
EVERYONE’S BUCK STOPS HERE
MUM IN BRUM
What blogging has given me and what it’s taken away – the highs and lows of three years of blogging summed up here.
This week I’m linking up with….
Why I found new motherhood magical yet horrifying – four years on I come out say what I was too afraid to put into words until now.
An A-Z of game changing blogging tips – oodles of blogging tips here to help you get to the next level!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo