Hello hello my lovelies!
Well we’re in the week before half term which means Sarah from Mum Muddling Through & myself will be rocking this #coolmumclub before a little week’s break while we’re on full time mummy duty so let’s do this!!!!!
As usual, I do love to provide you with a little warm up entertainment so if you are dealing with raging teen hormones on a daily basis (or wondering what’s to come in the teens years), you need to watch this over on my You Tube channel which is a fab spin on the legendary poem “If” by the lovely Alison & #coolmumclubber MadHouseMum.
My fave was…..
Life through a lens – A thought provoking post on our need to capture life on camera and its impact and the in the moment we fill because of it.
Sarah’s fave was…
ISLAND LIVING 364
The Domestic Feminist – a truth saying post about the reality behind the choice to be a stay at home mum.
This week I’m linking up with….
10 reasons why Donald Trump cannot become President – totally horrified that this sweaty puffy faced pig has a chance? Me too and this says it all.
An A-Z of moments that make being a parent worth it – fab fellow pbloggers unite to celebrate the rainbows of parenting (hey, because it helps us get through the s***storms!)
And Sarah is linking up with:
and Be Here Now
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!