Hello you lovely lot…it’s good to see you again back at #coolmumclub! We’re super excited to welcome you and your fab posts today in what will be the last #coolmumclub before half term – we’ll be taking two weeks off for the to focus on mumming and also because Sarah – the lucky thing – is off to Disney Paris! Well jel.
If you’re in need of a laugh this week don’t forget to pop over to my YouTube because there is a hilarious reading of the Nappy Flap Flop from Confessions of a Learner Parent which I just know you will LOVE!
Some love for last week’s #coolmumclub favourites….
How slow parenting came into our lives – a lovely look at how slow parenting found this family, and their slow parenting journey.
This week I’m linking up with….
How to help a friend with mental health issues – is there someone in your life who is struggling with mental health but you don’t know what to do or say? Read this.
25 kitchen hacks for busy mums – trust me, your kitchen life will never be the same after reading this!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo